Achievement Activity one particular

Success Activity 1 Article

п»їActivity 1: What Success Means to You

A. Success= Happiness, achievements, accomplishments, hardworking, education, focus, stableness, patients, and determination. M. What do these words or perhaps phrases let you know about your perspective of success? My vision of accomplishment is very positive, and I begin to see the brighter picture of success as well as the a number of the more difficult elements of it. C. Now put your definition of success down in writing. Spending so much time to accomplish ideal or aim that will bring about contentment along with your life. D. Does your definition differ from the definition of success presented inside the text? If so how? My personal definition is more precise in terms of describing operate and personal existence. I likewise point out words and phrases which determine a sense of meaning. E. Do you consider you will achieve success, according to your own definition of achievement? Why or perhaps why not? I strongly consider I'll be powerful. As long as We stay focused on the prize (my major), and do not let any person change my mind or get me off track. I mainly imagine I will be powerful because it's what I strive for. F. Illustrate two people you understand who have obtained success the method that you define it. The first person who accomplished success is definitely my mom. There is certainly so much this lady has fought to get and accomplished. She may well not have a school degree or perfect British but she actually is a mma fighter, with regarding nineteen years of no vacation trips she has been able to give myself and my personal sister a fantastic life. Second, is my own cousin Melissa, she is twenty-one and about to major in psychology. My spouse and i consider her successful since through education I believe she is going to get anywhere. Not only that but she gets been happy throughout the university experience, under no circumstances giving up. Well prepared for her foreseeable future taking every thing one day at any given time all whilst staying focused on the reward.