BASIC EDUCARE TEACHERS' STUDY COURSE
QUESTIONNAIRE FOR MODULE (LESSON) 1
1 ) What do you think the Aim is perfect for an Educare teacher?
Often give of one's best always
Be compassionate and nurturing, yet firm
Be able to strategy and deal with time and make in advance
Train children to respect themselves, respect other folks around them, especially people over the age of them Train children great manners and high morals
Lead by example
Instruct good health вЂ“ again lead by simply example вЂ“ neatness, presence Prepare preschoolers for university and for lifestyle
Give kids a clear path to follow
Stimulate children and be creative
installment payments on your What form of teaching is presented to the children- formal or simple? Explain. The form of teaching can be informal, since children need to learn what they are able of, through play, ability to hear, touching, smelling, tasting and seeing. By simply exposing kids to various stimulations, they learn what they like and don't like, what they can do and what they can't do. The more they are triggered and the even more experiences they can be exposed to, the better they can make an knowledgeable decision in the foreseeable future.
3. Which are the most important numerous years of any child's life? The main years of virtually any child's existence are the initial 6 years.
4. What are the five Developing Stages?
5. What way is used in dealing with all the developmental stages? The Holistic Strategy is used in working with all the developmental stages.
6th. Write down ten features on everything you believe makes a good tutor. A good educator:
- pieces high criteria for children and assists them in reaching their goals - is well organised and well prepared
- forms strong human relationships with the children
- is definitely compassionate, qualified and patient, but also firm
-- must be knowledgeable on the themes to be educated
- really helps to build the children's self confidence and confidence - will keep good communication channels wide open between kids and parents -- remains calm and confident, but company, in conflict conditions - good remarks the children, rather than criticises all of them
- sees all kids as individuals and snacks and shows them appropriately - encourages creativity and curiosity.
7. Why is it essential for children to possess a positive home image? (150 words) A positive self picture leads to self esteem and the capacity to achieve. It assists children to create good decisions and maintain healthy relationships with others. Every single child remains an individual. Distinguishing characteristics (birthmarks or moles) must be noticed by various other children as being part of the individual, not to become mocked or perhaps ridiculed. An optimistic self graphic encourages and enables children to show kindness and awareness to others surrounding them. With self confidence, talents will show more and more will be achieved. It allows social interaction with mixed cultural and ethnic groups, therefore assisting different children to determine and understand the differences between them, thereby leading by case in point. We individual our potentials and resources, while staying realistic regarding our debts and constraints. Self photo affects whatever we think of others and the response to our surroundings, while also impacting our response to life strains. It allows us to set genuine and measureable goals and develop each of our strengths and work on our weaknesses. eight. What are the 4 factors that a instructor needs to ensure that she is a powerful teacher? A powerful teacher:
- is aware of what is going on around her
-- allows kids to be 3rd party
- is definitely supportive, great and encouraging
- assists in child's successes and positive self image.
9. So why should children BY NO MEANS be " labelledвЂќ?
Kids should never be labelled because it triggers them to shed confidence, creating a negative home image. The teacher has to help " build upвЂќ the child and gives as many possibilities as possible towards the child, to ensure the child to accomplish a positive do it yourself image....